Radioactivity Dynamics in River System
ＱIs it possible to use water from contaminated rivers and reservoirs for irrigation water?
ＡConsidering results for the concentration of dissolved cesium in river water, migration of cesium from irrigation water to brown rice is limited.
- Pot-tests have revealed that the concentration of 137Cs in brown rice does not increase so much, even when water containing 1.0 Bq/L 137Cs in dissolved state continuously flows into paddy fields through the cropping season.
- The effect of water in river and dam lakes is low.
- Do dose rates in riverbeds increase after heavy rains? 【Difference between high and low water channels】
- Do dose rates in riverbeds increase after heavy rains? 【Tendency of the change of air dose rate】
- When it rains, does radioactive cesium flow out of forests with soil? 【137Cs flow in heavy rain】
- When it rains, does radioactive cesium flow out of forests with soil? 【137Cs flow from river basins and mountain slope】
- Cs released to the environment by the forest fire?