Radioactivity Dynamics in River System
ＱHow is the cesium concentration in river water changing over time? 【Northern Fukushima prefecture】
ＡIn all rivers in Fukushima Prefecture, the concentration of radioactive cesium in river water tends to decrease gradually over time.
This is because the concentration of radioactive cesium in sediment discharge from mountain areas is also tending to decrease over time. (see also : Ｑ Is there a continuous input of cesium contamination to rivers from forests?)
- How is the cesium concentration in river water changing over time? 【Southern Fukushima prefecture】
- How has the radioactive Cs concentration in river water changed with time? 【Recent trend (2018)】
- Does radioactive cesium move from the ground surface to underground or into groundwater? 【Movement in the water flow in the litter layer】
- Does radioactive cesium move from the ground surface to underground or into groundwater? 【Movement in underground water】
- How much did the amount or the concentration of Cs released to river water by forest fire? How did them change by time?