Overview of research and development
Long-term environmental dynamics in Fukushima
Environmental dynamics research
In order to clarify the effect of water flow and wind on the behavior (dynamics) of radioactive materials remaining in mountain forests, we are conducting the field investigation and laboratory experiments. Thereby, we are promoting the research to clarify the process of the radioactive material migration into living spheres and the ocean.
Preparation of analytical tools and transmission of research results
Through the radiation measurements and environmental dynamics research, we are preparing the analytical tools (comprehensive evaluation system) used for the prediction of future radioactive material distribution and radiation exposure. Also, we are transmitting the results of research and development as information based on the scientific background.
- CLADS（Efforts towards the environmental restoration）
- Overview of research and
- Transmission of R&D results
- Introduction of R&D
- Past activities
- Press release and announcement
- About Sector of Fukushima Research and Development
- CLADS（Efforts towards decommissioning）
- Naraha Center for Remote Control Technology Development
- Okuma Analysis and Research Center