Transmission of R&D results
About Basic Agreement on the Collaboration at the Fukushima Prefectural Centre for Environmental Creation
On April 24, 2015, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA) and National Institute for Environmental Studies (NIES) concluded the "Basic Agreement on the Collaboration at the Fukushima Prefectural Centre for Environmental Creation", which determines the items that are necessary to conduct the activities towards the environmental restoration and creation of Fukushima under the cooperation of the three organizations.
- Outline of the "Basic Agreement on the Collaboration at the Fukushima Prefectural Centre for Environmental Creation"
PDF files are used in the links shown here. If you read the contents of the links, Adobe Reader is necessary. The Adobe Reader can be downloaded from the Homepage of the Adobe Co. for free.
- CLADS（Efforts towards the environmental restoration）
- Overview of research and
- Transmission of R&D results
- Introduction of R&D
- Past activities
- Press release and announcement
- About Sector of Fukushima Research and Development
- CLADS（Efforts towards decommissioning）
- Naraha Center for Remote Control Technology Development
- Okuma Analysis and Research Center