Introduction of R&D
Rapid analysis method for Sr and OBT
Grasping the nuclide species and amount of radioactive materials in environmental samples is important as basic data for evaluating the influence of radioactive materials released into the environment.
The Fukushima Environmental Safety Center is aiming at the development of simple and rapid analysis methods for organically bound tritium (OBT: Organically Bound Tritium) and radioactive strontium (90Sr), which takes time to acquire data. Also we are advancing the efforts towards the application of the method to environmental samples.
PDF files are used in the links shown here. If you read the contents of the links, Adobe Reader is necessary. The Adobe Reader can be downloaded from the Homepage of the Adobe Co. for free.
- CLADS（Efforts towards the environmental restoration）
- Overview of research and
- Transmission of R&D results
- Introduction of R&D
- Past activities
- Press release and announcement
- About Sector of Fukushima Research and Development
- CLADS（Efforts towards decommissioning）
- Naraha Center for Remote Control Technology Development
- Okuma Analysis and Research Center