Introduction of R&D
Measurements by Ge detector (acquisition of ISO certificate)
The Fukushima Environmental Safety Center, JAEA, acquired the certification as a laboratory in the field of radioactivity measurement (analyzing nuclides: 134Cs and 137Cs) based on the ISO/IEC 17025 2001 (general requirements for the institute and calibration organization).
Radiation measurement in Fukushima is one of the information that will be helpful for the restoration of Fukushima and the judgement for the residents’ return. Furthermore, it has attracted much attention in the world after the accident. Under these circumstances, JAEA was able to obtain the international reliance laboratory for radioactivity measurement for the results of radiation measurements.
PDF files are used in the links shown here. If you read the contents of the links, Adobe Reader is necessary. The Adobe Reader can be downloaded from the Homepage of the Adobe Co. for free.
- CLADS（Efforts towards the environmental restoration）
- Overview of research and
- Transmission of R&D results
- Introduction of R&D
- Past activities
- Press release and announcement
- About Sector of Fukushima Research and Development
- CLADS（Efforts towards decommissioning）
- Naraha Center for Remote Control Technology Development
- Okuma Analysis and Research Center