For technical question
- Emergency Monitoring of Environmental Radiation and Atmospheric Radionuclides at Nuclear Science Research Institute, JAEA Following the Accident of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant
- Results of the Environmental Radiation Monitoring Following the Accident at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant
- Simulation of Radioactivity Concentrations in the Pacific Ocean
(animation of distribution of cesium-137 concentration in the sea water)
- JAEA estimated provisionally cumulative exposed doses of all over Japan for two months since the occurrence of the accident at the TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant using WSPEEDI. (Revised on June 18)
- μSievert, etc.
While a lot of information regarding the accident at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant is available, there are many people who don't know how to interpret it. Here such information is plainly summarized.
- Estimation of radioactive iodine and cesium released in the atmosphere