Understanding of the properties of fuel debris, and research and development of radioactive waste disposal are conducted.
Also, a demonstration test facility for remote control instruments and a research/analysis facility for radioactive materials are being constructed.
Monitoring of environmental radiation with a focus on Fukushima Prefecture,
development of prediction model for migration of radioactive materials in environment,
and basic research on adsorption mechanism of radioactive cesium are conducted.
- "Topics Fukushima(No.77)" released
- "Topics Fukushima(No.76)" released
- The summary of the knowledge obtained from radio-ecological investigation in Fukushima has been open in Q&A form on website of JAEA.
- "Topics Fukushima(No.75)" released
- "Topics Fukushima(No.74)" released
- "Topics Fukushima(No.73)" released
- "Topics Fukushima(No.72)" released
- "Topics Fukushima(No.71)" released
- English reports on the knowledge obtained by the efforts for the environmental restoration of Fukushima released
- Ground deposition maps of Iodine 131 discharged from Fukushima Daiichi were produced using a newly developed method for analyzing Environmental monitoring date – Joint study with JAEA and DOE/NNSA-